Friday, December 11, 2015

OOTD: Sassy (LFW SS16 DAy5)


Nothing adds more sass to a look than red lips, well and a fluffy pastel pink clutch bag that spells Sassy in red and black of course! I wore this outfit on the last day of London Fashion Week back in September. Pretty simple combo of casual black pieces (probably first time I wore ripped jeans to fashion week) and elegant red additions in a form of this shirt, which I decided to wear buttoned up all the way for a change (I'm more of a nonchalant type usually living couple undone buttons) and my favourite heels, which you've seen before so many times in the black version. Let me know what you think and I'll see you soon with more LFW OOTD posts!



wearing:
jeans,shoes - Topshop
shirt - Primark
jacket - H&M
bag - Skinny Dip

1 comment:

Dobiegania said...

It is great. I Like it.