Saturday, June 6, 2015

OOTD: Midi Black Dress


I'm not much of a dress kind of girl but I've turned 25 last week and I feel like it's time for me to add
a couple classic numbers to my closet. This dress makes me feel more feminine because of how body-con it is and because of the midi lenght but at the same time it feels really comfortable and easy to wear because it's just a simple jersey dress (I've also got it in a more everyday casual version in this blueish/greyish colour). While I'm not much of a jewellery person either, to make this look more interesting I've added lots of rings, a cuff and a choker.





photography: Ivan Arenas

wearing:
dress, shoes - Topshop
bag - River Island
jewellery - H&M

2 comments:

Ivana Split said...

You look amazing in this black midi!
So sexy!

CONFASSION said...

Klasa! Kobieta idealna :)