Monday, December 14, 2015

OOTD: Pinstripes & Nudes (LFW SS16 Day1)


God, I just love a suit! This one stole my heart with the loose fit cropped sleeve blazer and trousers that just fit so perfectly I had to get them in black as well, I added a nude long sleeve body under the blazer as it was pretty cold and I didn't want to wear a coat over the suit and finished the look off with nude buckle boots and a studded clutch bag, I'm usually not one for jewellery but this time went for a gold chunky choker, I feel like this all resulted in my most elegant selfie to date if I say so myself.


photography: Ivan Arenas

wearing:
shoes, bag, jewellery - Primark
blazer, trousers - Topshop
body - Margiela for H&M

1 comment:

Milena said...

niestety marynarki z krótkim rękawem to nie to, ale to tylko moje zdanie